Sunday, August 25, 2024

MATTHEW 8:24-26 (2024)

MATTHEW 8:24-26

A gale arose on the lake, so great that the boat was being swamped by the waves; but he was asleep. And they went and woke him up, saying, ‘Lord, save us! We are perishing!’ And he said to them, ‘Why are you afraid, you of little faith?’ Then he got up and rebuked the winds and the sea; and there was a dead calm.

---- mine,

Many storms will assail you in the course of your life on earth how you face them and how you come through them determines whether or not you truly know that you are Mine and that through it all I AM with you,. I will keep you safe. Have faith ---- my own, even when the storm is creating havoc around you and it appears that you and those you love are perishing know that I AM with you. I AM aware and whether or not you think that I AM asleep I AM with you in the storm, in the calm, in the wind, in the waves, and in the boat of your life. No harm shall come to you or to your loved ones. I have taken you all by the hand and will lead you to still and calm waters safety. I will command every storm in your lives to hush and be still and 'all will be well and all manner of thing will be well'. Have no fear for I have overcome the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment