Friday, August 23, 2024

EZEKIEL 34:15-16 (2024)

EZEKIEL 34:15-16

I myself will be the shepherd of my sheep, and I will make them lie down, says the Lord God. I will seek the lost, and I will bring back the strayed, and I will bind up the injured, and I will strengthen the weak, but the fat and the strong I will destroy. I will feed them with justice.

---- mine,

Once again, I, the Lord your God, your Savior, Redeemer, the Bridegroom of your soul, your spouse to whom you are bound with cords that cannot be broken, assure you once more, as I solemnly declare that I will bring your children, the sheep of My flock, safely home. The bruised I will heal, the lost I will seek and pursue until I find them and I will pick them up in My arms and restore them to the flock. I will feed the hungry I will give drink to the thirsty. I will refresh the weary. I will comfort the sorrowful. I will be their joy and they will delight in Me. Be not afraid, ---- my own, and do not doubt, I have made this promise to you and I will keep it - I always keep My Word, for I AM God.

No comments:

Post a Comment