Tuesday, August 27, 2024

JOHN 4:50, 53 (2024

JOHN 4:50, 53

Jesus said to him, ‘Go; your son will live.’ The man believed the word that Jesus spoke to him and started on his way. The father realized that this was the hour when Jesus had said to him, ‘Your son will live.’ So he himself believed, along with his whole household.

---- mine,

Do not lose heart, do not lose courage, do not lose hope. Have faith even as the wind grows stronger, the waves are higher and threaten to swamp and drown you, even as your life is buffeted from every side - even as the darkness grows darker and the way narrower and more difficult, even then know that I AM God and My Word, spoken once, will accomplish all that I have sent it to do. Believe and believing rejoice for no power can stop what God has ordained. Be of good cheer - I have overcome the world. I AM Life and in Me, there is no darkness and I will draw all to Myself and all sadness and grieving will end. Do not be afraid, ---- my own. DO NOT BE AFRAID.

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely true, even at the end of a tunnel there is light for some the tunnel may seem never ending but He is “I AM” and in Him there is no darkness only light!! In the end patience will make it worth the wait and beautiful. ❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete