Tuesday, August 6, 2024

PSALM 138:6-8 (2024)

 PSALM 138:6-8

For though the Lord is high, he regards the lowly;
   but the haughty he perceives from far away.


Though I walk in the midst of trouble,
   you preserve me against the wrath of my enemies;
you stretch out your hand,
   and your right hand delivers me.
The Lord will fulfil his purpose for me;
   your steadfast love, O Lord, endures for ever.
   Do not forsake the work of your hands.

---- mine,

To belong to Me wholly and without any reservations takes humility. The more you understand who you are and who I AM the more you will know how unworthy you are to come into My Presence. The more you understand the treasure of the virtue of humility and embrace it, the closer will I draw near to you. It is the humble, the lowly, the little ones, those with a childlike heart and simplicity of spirit that move Me to accomplish My will in their lives more perfectly. They are like clay in the potter's hands and I can make something beautiful of those who with faith and confidence in Me submit wholly to Me, yielding to Me humbly and with a quiet heart and serenity of spirit, trusting Me no matter how hard or how difficult it may be. Remember that I AM always with you and have been with you from the moment you were conceived. It was I who knit you in your mother's womb. It is I who protect you and keep you safe from the Enemy. It is My Hand that surrounds you on every side and sets you free from every snare that the devil sets to trap you. Lean on Me, trust Me, allow Me to do with You as I will and all My purposes for your life will be fulfilled. I love you with a love that you will never understand nor fully grasp the immensity of that love. I AM the Covenant that God makes with you and neither the Father nor the Holy Spirit nor I will forsake you. Be of good cheer ---- my own, for I AM God and I have taken you to be my very own in time and in eternity.

No comments:

Post a Comment