Wednesday, August 28, 2024

ISAIAH 43:18-19, 44:8 (2024)

 ISAIAH 43:18-19, 44:8

Do not remember the former things,
   or consider the things of old.
I am about to do a new thing;
   now it springs forth, do you not perceive it?
I will make a way in the wilderness
   and rivers in the desert.
Do not fear, or be afraid;
   have I not told you from of old and declared it?
   You are my witnesses!
Is there any god besides me?
   There is no other rock; I know not one.

---- mine,

Do not look behind, do not dwell on the things that are long gone, do not be like Lot's wife or you will become immobile, stuck to the past, unable to move forward. Instead, count your blessings and dwell on the innumerable ways I have been with you, taken you by the hand, and led you out of darkness into My own marvelous light. It is I who have dried your tears, I who have comforted and consoled you time and time again and assured you that I AM with you. I hear and answer all your prayers and petitions for your family. Do not be afraid ---- my own, you are Mine. I will never leave you nor will I forsake you. I AM God and I have spoken. Believe and believing rejoice. Watch for the wonderful things in store for you and your loved ones. It has already begun. Watch and pray, praise and worship, and offer thanks with a grateful heart always and everywhere, and know that I AM God who never fails

1 comment:

  1. What an awesome and amazing God we have 🙏❤️

    ReplyDelete