Saturday, August 24, 2024

LAMENTATIONS 3:21-26 (2024)

LAMENTATIONS 3:21-26

But this I call to mind,
   and therefore I have hope:

The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases,
   his mercies never come to an end;
they are new every morning;
   great is your faithfulness.
‘The Lord is my portion,’ says my soul,
   ‘therefore I will hope in him.’

The Lord is good to those who wait for him,
   to the soul that seeks him.
It is good that one should wait quietly
   for the salvation of the Lord.

---- mine,

I know you find it difficult to trust Me. Morning after morning you come into My Presence and you offer Me the first hours of your day and all the while you wait in hope for an answer to all your prayers, your pleadings, your supplications on behalf of those you love. It seems to you that I do not hear and that I keep you waiting while you continue to importune Me with sighs, tears, and a broken heart. You wonder how much longer you must wait before the light shines through. ---- my own, it is necessary to trust Me. I know The waiting is hard but wait patiently in faith and hope trusting in My love not just for you but for those whom you plead for day and night. I have heard and I will answer. You on your part must continue to plead the cause of your loved ones and in My time, in My way, according to My will, I will hear and I will answer and your joy will be exceedingly great. But for now, you must wait watch, and pray.

No comments:

Post a Comment