Tuesday, August 13, 2024

ESTHER 15:9, 11-12 (2024)

ESTHER 15:9, 11-12

‘What is it, Esther? I am your husband. Take courage;

Then he raised the golden sceptre and touched her neck with it; he embraced her, and said, ‘Speak to me.’ 


---- mine,

I am your Spouse, the Bridegroom of your Soul, I always hear you. Come to Me, speak to Me, let Me know all your thoughts. Confide in Me. Tell Me everything. What troubles you, what keeps you up at night, what are your anxieties, give them all to Me now and I assure you that I will take care of everything. Come to Me, rest in Me, be refreshed in Me. I AM God and I love you. Remain in me and I will remain in you and I will live in Me you will find perfect peace and rest for your soul. No harm will come to you, no evil will touch you nestle close to My Heart and I will keep you safe and not only you but all those you love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment