Sunday, September 1, 2024

RUTH 3:9, 11 (2024)

RUTH 3:9, 11

He said, ‘Who are you?’ And she answered, ‘I am Ruth, your servant; spread your cloak over your servant, for you are next-of-kin.’ And now, my daughter, do not be afraid; I will do for you all that you ask, for all the assembly of my people know that you are a worthy woman.

---- mine,

I know you. I know your name. You are Mine, I have spread My mantle over you and your loved ones and I hold you close to My Sacred Heart. Do not be dismayed. Do not fear. Do not be alarmed about anything but with praise and thanksgiving, worship and adoration, with supplications and prayers, make all your needs known to Me I hear and understand all. I have claimed you for Myself and not just you but your family as well. I have carved your names on the palm of My hand. I will never leave you nor forsake you for I AM your kinsman, your brother, your friend, your spouse, your redeemer, your messiah, your Lord, and your God. IAM espoused to you and you to Me, we are bound with cords that can never be severed. You, ---- my own, are irrevocably Mine in time and in eternity. Be of good cheer. Have confidence in My Word and in My promises - I AM God and not man. I AM trustworthy. place all your hope and confidence in Me and you will never be ashamed. BE NOT AFRAID.

1 comment: