Wednesday, July 10, 2024

BARUCH 5:1-9 (2024)

BARUCH 5:1-9

Take off the garment of your sorrow and affliction, O Jerusalem,
and put on for ever the beauty of the glory from God.
Put on the robe of the righteousness that comes from God;
put on your head the diadem of the glory of the Everlasting;
for God will show your splendour everywhere under heaven.
For God will give you evermore the name,
‘Righteous Peace, Godly Glory’.

Arise, O Jerusalem, stand upon the height;
look towards the east,
and see your children gathered from west and east
at the word of the Holy One,
rejoicing that God has remembered them.
For they went out from you on foot,
led away by their enemies;
but God will bring them back to you,
carried in glory, as on a royal throne.

 

For God has ordered that every high mountain
and the everlasting hills be made low
and the valleys filled up, to make level ground,
so that Israel may walk safely in the glory of God.
The woods and every fragrant tree
have shaded Israel at God’s command.
For God will lead Israel with joy,
in the light of his glory,
with the mercy and righteousness that come from him.

 

This is the day that I wish you to mark, to take note of and never to forget – this is the day when you will know that I AM God and that I keep My promises. Today marks the day when you will remove from your heart and your spirit the mantle of sorrow, worry, anxiety, fear, and grief that has been your garment for so long and you will rejoice for finally you understand that I AM God and My Word is true.

 

 

Set aside today and for ever your anxiety about your children for they were Mine before they were ever yours. You did the best you could and that is all I ask. Continue as you are doing to pray for them, fast for them, and bring them ever before Me in prayer. They will all return to My Father’s House. I Myself will lead them home, I will carry them. They will be seated in the places prepared from them and will not be taken from them. BE NOT AFRAID.

 

This is the will of My Father that through all the highways and byways through which they will traverse during the course of their earthly existence I will walk with them. I will be beside them. I will surround them with My protection. Angels will accompany them and the glory of God will be shown to them for I AM A GOD OF MERCY.

No comments:

Post a Comment