Friday, July 5, 2024

PSALM 70:5, PSALM 72:12-14 (2024)

PSALM 70:5

But I am poor and needy;
   hasten to me, O God!
You are my help and my deliverer;
   O Lord, do not delay!

 

PSALM 72:12-14

For he delivers the needy when they call,
   the poor and those who have no helper.
He has pity on the weak and the needy,
   and saves the lives of the needy.
From oppression and violence he redeems their life;
   and precious is their blood in his sight.
 

---- mine,

Over and over again and as often as you need Me to say it, I will do so, and I will assure you and reassure you of My love and My faithfulness. Do not be afraid ---- my own, even when your courage fails My love never will. I AM God and there is no other. I will never forsake the work of My hands. I know you are weak, I know that your tears are not for you but for those you love. You know you are helpless and can do nothing to help them but I AM not helpless. Continue to plead their cause and as I have said before, I say again, in the end, I will grant victory, I will pardon, I will restore, I will heal, I will make whole in every way that healing, wholeness, and restoration are needed. Be still and know that I AM God and My Word once uttered will most perfectly and surely accomplish all that I have said it will do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment