Thursday, July 4, 2024

MATTHEW 18:12-14 (2024)

MATTHEW 18:12-14

What do you think? If a shepherd has a hundred sheep, and one of them has gone astray, does he not leave the ninety-nine on the mountains and go in search of the one that went astray? And if he finds it, truly I tell you, he rejoices over it more than over the ninety-nine that never went astray. So it is not the will of your Father in heaven that one of these little ones should be lost. 

---- mine,

Why do you agonize day after day? Where is your faith? Do you not know Me yet? Have you forgotten how often in the past I have performed miracles in your life? Day after day I assure you that I have heard all your prayers and in My time, in My way, and according to My will I will answer. You just need to be still and know that I AM God and that nothing is impossible for Me. When the storm is at its peak, when the waves keep rising higher and higher when the winds grow stronger, enter into My rest, cling to Me, and trust that I AM with you and I AM in control. Understand well that at a time of My choosing, I will say to the storm, 'Hush, be still' and all will be calm, all will be well. Peace will reign at a time of my choosing and not a moment before and you will know that I AM GOD. Be of good cheer I have overcome the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment