Wednesday, July 3, 2024

JOHN 15:16 (2024)

JOHN 15:16

You did not choose me but I chose you. And I appointed you to go and bear fruit, fruit that will last, so that the Father will give you whatever you ask him in my name. 


---- mine,

Do not come to Me for what I can give you, come to Me for My Sake because you love Me. Love Me for who I AM - the Son of the Living God. Come to Me with praise and thanksgiving. Come to worship and adore Me. I know what you need. Your heavenly Father knows what you need. Set aside for a while the desires of your heart and allow your soul to be filled with the knowledge of the One who created you in love and who created you in love for love. Love seeks to pour itself as an oblation for the Beloved, Seek first the Kingdom of God ---- my own, Seek first the Kingdom of God and put every other desire out of your heart and mind. Give God the glory due to His Name Ask nothing more than to love without self-seeking If you love Me take up your cross daily and follow Me forgetful of self. This is love not clamoring constantly for what you want me to do for you but just to love Me without selfish motives. Look at the birds in the air and the lilies of the field and learn from them.

No comments:

Post a Comment