Sunday, July 28, 2024

DANIEL 14:38 (2024)

DANIEL 14:38

Daniel said, “You have remembered me, O God, 
and have not forsaken those who love you.”

---- mine,

You are always before Me. You are always in My Presence. Your heart and mind are raised to Me often during the day and I AM attentive to the sound of your voice and the cries of your pleading. I AM not far from you but near. You repose in My Heart, you are at My side. I hear you breathe, I feel the anxious beat of your heart as you rest against Me. Once more, ---- my own, I say to you as I have said so often before, and will continue to do so each time in your frailty and weakness you ask for reassurance, I will say as often as you desire Me to say it, My faithfulness and love for your loved ones eternal. I AM GOD and you belong to Me. I AM always with you and I assure you that all is well not just with you but with all whom you pray for. Be at peace and trust Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment