Sunday, July 21, 2024

ISAIAH 4:5-6 (2024)

ISAIAH 4:5-6

Then the Lord will create over the whole site of Mount Zion and over its places of assembly a cloud by day and smoke and the shining of a flaming fire by night. Indeed, over all the glory there will be a canopy. It will serve as a pavilion, a shade by day from the heat, and a refuge and a shelter from the storm and rain.

---- mine,

On Mount Zion, I have built My Church and the gates of hell shall never prevail against it. Here it pleases Me to dwell in fullness, glory, majesty, power, and strength but above all in love. Nothing delights Me more than to dwell among My little ones, those I have chosen to be My own. Baptized into My Church conceived in My Sacred Heart, washed clean from the water flowing from My Side, and strengthened and made holy by the Holy Spirit. Here, in the one, holy, catholic, and apostolic Church, the sparrow makes its nest, the sheep of My flock find pasture, and lie down in peace for their abode is in Me. I  AM the Cornerstone of My Church which I established on Peter, the Rock. It is in this Church which the world and those of the world reject that I feed My lambs and My sheep with My Flesh. I slake their thirst for God, for love, for truth, and for life with My Blood, and they are made One in and through Me with the Father and the Holy Spirit. This is the family of God. Here I shelter My little ones from the scorching heat of the noonday sun. I shelter them in My arms from the storms of life. Here I keep My own, safe and I will lead them home as a shepherd leads his sheep for I AM the Good Shepherd I know My own and my own know Me They recognize My voice and they follow Me. Not one of them will be lost for it is I who will ensure that they come home in safety and share in the joys of the Kingdom of God forever. 

No comments:

Post a Comment