Sunday, July 7, 2024

PSALM 46:10-11 (2024)

PSALM 46:10-11

‘Be still, and know that I am God! 
I am exalted among the nations,
I am exalted in the earth.’
The Lord of hosts is with us;
the God of Jacob is our refuge.

---- mine,

I AM God and I love you with a love that is beyond your comprehension Unworthy though you are of My love I still love you infinitely. You have not yet understood what it means to be so loved by the all-holy, all-powerful God who pours Himself out for love of you. You are caught up with the weight of the cross and you permit it to oppress you and rob you of your faith, hope, and trust in Me. I look at you and see how you are struggling to accept the will of My Father and to patiently endure your present trial. All you need to do is trust Me, take refuge in Me, and be still until the storm passes. Yet you find it impossible because you are permitting your focus to rest on the storm and not on Me. Pray, hope, and ask for the grace not to worry. Worry will only draw you deeper into turmoil. Come to Me and rest in Me until the storm dies down and all is calm once more.

No comments:

Post a Comment