Saturday, July 27, 2024

PROVERBS 9:5-6 (2024)

PROVERBS 9:5-6

‘Come, eat of my bread
   and drink of the wine I have mixed.
Lay aside immaturity, and live,
   and walk in the way of insight.’

---- mine,

It has always been My Father's plan that His children should eat and drink Me and become like Me so you would truly be His daughters and sons, pleasing to Him always. The Eucharistic feast that I instituted at the Last Supper on the night of My betrayal, is the food and drink that wells up to eternal life in you. Unless you eat and drink the Flesh and Blood of the Son of Man you will have no life in you. I AM the fulfillment of the high priest Melchizedek and the prince of Salem, the prince of peace which is also My name. Eat me and drink Me as often as you can and you will have life, life that lasts. The Holy Eucharist makes you one with Me, you are transformed in Me, and the more you are conformed you are to Me the more closely will you resemble Me, and the Father will love you, and the Father and I will make our home in you. Fear nothing ---- my own except separation from Me. Dread sin and keep yourself from doing anything that would displease and wound Me and you will never be parted from Me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment