Thursday, July 25, 2024

ISAIAH 65:24 (2024)

ISAIAH 65:24

Before they call I will answer,
while they are yet speaking I will hear.

---- mine,

Is this not what I say to you all the time? that I hear you always. I know your thoughts, I know everything that weighs heavy on your heart. I know that you always thinking of, and praying ceaselessly for those you love. You plead wordlessly for their salvation and their healing in every way. Have I not said to you that I have collected your tears, every one of them, and I have stored them in My Sacred Heart. Yes, ---- my own, even before you call Me, even before you speak My Name, I hear and I answer for I love you with an everlasting love and not just you but all those you love and pray for. I have heard and answered you and have already appointed the day and the hour when they will receive all you ask of Me for them and much more. Nothing pleases and delights Me more than to give you all you ask for and a share in My Kingdom as well for I desire that you and those you love come to Me and remain with Me eternally.

No comments:

Post a Comment