Tuesday, July 9, 2024

PSALM 12:6 (2024)

PSALM 12:6

The promises of the Lord 
are promises that are pure,
silver refined in a furnace on the ground
purified seven times.

---- mine,

Every day in so many ways I give you signs and assurances of My unwavering love for you. In all your waking hours and when you lie quietly on your bed I comfort you and I give you My Word that all will be well with you and with those you pray for continually. My Word and My Promises are true and all I have assured you will be realized in My time, in My way, and in accord with My will. Trust in Me and in My Word and you will find rest and calm for your soul. Be still and know that I AM God and I AM trustworthy. Have faith and the gentle wind of the Spirit will help you sail safely through all your anxieties and fears to safe harbor where you will dwell in peace and joy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment