Saturday, July 6, 2024

JOHN 10:2-4 (2024)

JOHN 10:2-4

The one who enters by the gate is the shepherd of the sheep. The gatekeeper opens the gate for him, and the sheep hear his voice. He calls his own sheep by name and leads them out. When he has brought out all his own, he goes ahead of them, and the sheep follow him because they know his voice.

---- mine,

I AM the gate, I AM the Shepherd and My Father is the Gatekeeper who opens the gate so His children, those called by My Name may enter. You belong to My Fold. You know My Voice. You recognize it even through the din and noise of all the discordant voices in the world that beguile you and try to steal you from Me. But you are Mine. You are sealed in My Blood. You are sealed in My Spirit. I have paid the price of your ransom and I have set you free from slavery to sin. Those whom the Son sets free are truly free. I have freed you so you can choose to walk in the Way of righteousness which leads to the Gate of Heaven and the House of God. Follow Me! Walk close behind Me so you will always hear the sound of My Voice leading, encouraging, guiding, and loving you until you are safe in the arms of My Father who has called you out of the darkness of sin, decay, and death into His own marvelous light.

No comments:

Post a Comment