Saturday, July 20, 2024

JOHN 1:14 (2024)

JOHN 1:14

And the Word was made flesh and
dwelt among us;
and we have seen his glory, the glory
of the only Son of the Father:
fullness of truth and loving-kindness.

---- mine,

You belong to Me. I paid the price for your salvation. I lay down My life so that you may live and experience life in abundance. Grace, peace, and loving-kindness are My Father's gifts to you because you have received, believed, and embraced the Truth that the Father sent His only Son into the world so that whoever believes in Him will not perish but have eternal life. 

What is eternal life and who receives it?  
Anyone who eats the flesh of the Son of Man and drinks My blood will never taste death but will receive eternal life which will well up to eternal life. 
Remain in Me and I will remain in you, shelter you, and shield you from the wiles of the Enemy. I love you with an everlasting love, I have purchased you - you are Mine in time and in eternity. Rejoice and be glad for it pleases the Father to give you a share in His Kingdom as His beloved child.

No comments:

Post a Comment