Friday, July 26, 2024

ISAIAH 60:19-20 (2024)

ISAIAH 60:19-20

The sun shall no longer be
   your light by day,
nor for brightness shall the moon
   give light to you by night;
but the Lord will be your everlasting light,
   and your God will be your glory.
Your sun shall no more go down,
   or your moon withdraw itself;
for the Lord will be your everlasting light,
   and your days of mourning shall be ended.

---- mine,

Morning after morning you come to Me before dawn while it is still dark and the birds have yet to begin their morning hymns of praise except for the lone caw of crows. While the world is yet asleep you draw near to Me and I near to you and I hear you as you come to Me faithfully to pray, praise, glorify, and offer Me the first fruits of your day. And morning after morning I assure you that I hear, I listen, I am attentive to the sound of your cries, and I answer. I am ever present to you, your Lord, your God, your Savior, Redeemer, Messiah, your Spouse, and the Bridegroom of your soul. I AM the Light that illumines your life and your soul. Remain in Me ---- my own, and I will remain with you always. Keep the light of faith burning bright so that many may come to know Me through you. Have faith, I have overcome the world. Every prayer is heard and answered. Rejoice for your deliverance and the deliverance of everyone you pray for faithfully is at hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment