Monday, July 29, 2024

MARK 11:24 (2024)

MARK 11:24

So I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours.

---- mine,

You as a parent know what your children need and have given it to them even before they asked if it was in your power to do so. How much more, ---- my own, will the Father, who loves and delights in His children, not give His children all they ask for in prayer? And He is God and can give you all you need for He is Jehovah jirah. He is the Creator who gives all holding nothing back. He did not hold Me back, His only Son but gave Me up for the redemption of His children making them His sons and daughters through the power of the Sacrifice of My life on Calvary. Have faith and trust that every prayer you raise to Him either in silence or through words, loud cries, and lamentation are heard and every one of them is answered. Believe this is true and be at peace for it is I, the Son of God, who speaks. The Father and I are one so believe Me when I say that all is well because God is good and ask for whatever you need in My Name and discover that in Me the Father's response is always Yes and Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment