Monday, July 22, 2024

PSALM 66:16, 18-19 (2024)

PSALM 66:16-17, 19-20

Come and hear, all you who fear God,
   and I will tell what he has done for me.
I cried aloud to him,
   and he was extolled with my tongue.
But truly God has listened;
   he has given heed to the words of my prayer.

Blessed be God,
   because he has not rejected my prayer
   or removed his steadfast love from me.

---- mine,

Once more I say to you dry your eyes and calm your fears, no evil forged against you or those you love will prosper. By My Blood and by My Love I say to you today as I have said in the past and will continue to say to you tirelessly, for as long as you need consolation and assurance, no evil will touch you or those you love, those for whom you cry out to Me day and night. I am not deaf to the voice of your pleading. I have heard your sighs and I have heard your groans, Do not be afraid, ---- my own, it pleases My Father to give you and your loved ones a share in My inheritance. You are co-heirs with Me and in the end, the power of the Cross that has purchased the salvation of the whole world will triumph over all. Victory is Mine. Victory has been wrested from the jaws of seeming defeat through My life, passion, death, and resurrection. Exult with Me and rejoice for I have overcome the world and because of Me, you receive life and victory. Be not afraid, ---- my own. Be not afraid for it is I, your Lord and the Bridegroom of your soul who speaks.

No comments:

Post a Comment