Friday, September 13, 2024

EZEKIEL 36:24-28 (2024)

EZEKIEL 36:24-28

I will take you from the nations, and gather you from all the countries, and bring you into your own land. I will sprinkle clean water upon you, and you shall be clean from all your uncleannesses, and from all your idols I will cleanse you. A new heart I will give you, and a new spirit I will put within you; and I will remove from your body the heart of stone and give you a heart of flesh. I will put my spirit within you, and make you follow my statutes and be careful to observe my ordinances. Then you shall live in the land that I gave to your ancestors; and you shall be my people, and I will be your God. 



---- mine,

No matter how far your children roam I will bring them home. I have spoken and I will do as I have assured you that I will. I have made a Covenant with them and it is a Covenant I will not break nor will I forget that it was by My Blood that they have been washed, cleansed, redeemed, and by My Spirit they were sanctified. Yes, they have each wandered into the desert, in the wilderness, and they are now wandering in parched, arid, and dry lands. But by My Name, I assure you, by the power of My Word I have spoken, they will return and you will rejoice. Fear not, ---- my own, fear not. I see you, I hear your prayers, I wipe your tears. Your sighs reach My ears. Listen now, pay close attention, and believe - the time for rejoicing will come it is at hand. Be not afraid for it I, the Son of the Living God who speaks and I say to you today, all is well for I AM God and My Word is truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment