Thursday, September 5, 2024

ISAIAH 45:3-6 (2024)

ISAIAH 45:3-6

I will give you treasures hidden in darkness
and riches stored in secret places,
so that you may know that I am Yahweh,
the God of Israel who calls you by your name.

For the sake of Jacob my servant,
of Israel my chosen one,
I have called you by your name
and given you your mission
although you do not know me.

I am Yahweh, and there is no other;
there is no God besides me.
I armed you when you did not know me,

so that, from the rising
to the setting of the sun,
all may know
that there is no one besides me;
I am Yahweh, and there is no other.


---- mine,

My Holy Spirit makes His home in you. You are His sanctuary. You live move and have your being in Me by the power of the Holy Spirit. It is He who unites you in love with Me and My Father. He is the love that binds all things together making them one in God.

All that the Father has is Mine and I give all to anyone I choose. I have chosen you, I have called you by name, you are My possession and I choose to share with you all the treasures and rich graces as well as the inheritance that is Mine. 

You belong to Me and not only you but all those you love as well. I hear you and I answer you and although your children are far from Me now, they are still Mine and I will bring them back. I will lead them with cords of kindness. I will woo them as I have wooed you. I will pursue them relentlessly as I pursued you and in the end, I will draw them to Myself and they will be Mine as you are Mine. 

Be still and know that I AM God there is no other and I assure you by the power and the authority given to Me by My Father that I will save for I AM the anointed of God. He sent Me into the world not to condemn but to redeem and I WILL REDEEM and everlasting praise and worship will be offered to Me by those My Father created, I redeemed, and the Holy Spirit has sanctified. Fear nothing for you, ---- my own, are mine irrevocably in time and in eternity. You are Mine.


1 comment:

  1. Well written Sis. Thank you Jesus that we have nothing to fear because we are your children. 🙏

    ReplyDelete