Sunday, September 22, 2024

ISAIAH 48:10 (2024)

ISAIAH 48:10

See, I have refined you, but not like silver;
   I have tested you in the furnace of adversity.

---- mine,

Sorrow and suffering, sickness, pain, and loss are all part of the human condition. This is the human condition I took on in My incarnation. I became Man for your sake. My Father desired that His creation be not utterly destroyed and cast away from His Presence eternally for He is a God of mercy and compassion. My Father's will and Mine are one. By My life, passion, and death I made a way for you and the whole human race to be plunged into the furnace of Gethsemane and Golgotha, and to be buried with Me in the earth so after I entered in your death You could share in My glorious resurrection. In this life, ---- my own, there is no other way to eternal joy but by the great purification in the crucible of affliction. Remember all sorrow and mourning will pass but only has merit if you suffer all cheerfully not grudgingly. Do not grumble, grow impatient, or murmur and whine, but allow the Cross to cleanse, heal, and draw you into My Life. If you share in My Passion you will also share in My Resurrection. Be of good cheer I have overcome the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment