Friday, September 6, 2024

ISAIAH 65:24 (2024)

ISAIAH 65:24

Before they call I will answer,
   while they are yet speaking I will hear.

---- mine,

The reason I hear and will answer while you are yet speaking is because my ear is pressed against your lips. My Sacred Heart and your heart are one. You breathe the breath of My Spirit and there is nothing that you think, feel, say, and do, that is not known to Me for I am intimately united with you and closer to you than you are to yourself. I know all that is in your heart, I know your thoughts even before you think them, I know how you feel, what saddens you, and what makes you glad. I know what you like and dislike. I know what you will say even before your lips utter the words for I KNOW YOU. Before you were conceived in your mother's womb I conceived you in My Heart. You are a thought of God, desired by God to exist this is why you were born. You have a glorious destiny and not just you,---- my own, but also your family for whom you plead and pray ceaselessly to Me. Believe Me when I say to you 'Do not be afraid, do not be alarmed, do not be anxious about anything but continue to pray and make your needs known to Me with prayers of thanksgiving, worship, praise, and adoration. Pray with faith and hope knowing that the God who loves you will hear and answer. For I AM God and I am yours and you are mine not just in time but eternally.

No comments:

Post a Comment