Monday, September 2, 2024

MATTHEW 17:5-7 (2024)

MATTHEW 17:5-7

While Peter was still speaking, suddenly a bright cloud overshadowed them, and from the cloud a voice said, ‘This is my Son, the Beloved; with him I am well pleased; listen to him!’ When the disciples heard this, they fell to the ground and were overcome by fear. But Jesus came and touched them, saying, ‘Get up and do not be afraid.’ 

---- mine,

Even amid your chaotic life full of worry and care for those you love, listen for the sound of My voice. Be guided by My Holy Spirit. Be still and find that oasis of peace, calm, and serenity, in the depths of your soul where you will always find Me. The presence of God is always with you, like a cloud it encompasses you, and imbues you with love, grace, and joy even when you are filled with sorrow and your heart is breaking. When fear and doubt overwhelm you, when anxiety for those you love cripples you,  be certain of this, ---- my own, I AM close to you touching you and saying to you, 'Get up and do not be afraid.' Fear has no place in the hearts of the children of God. All you need to do is listen, hear, and do all that I ask you, always everywhere and anywhere. Trust Me!


No comments:

Post a Comment