Thursday, September 19, 2024

JEREMIAH 33:3

JEREMIAH 33:3

Call to me and I will answer you, and will tell you great and hidden things that you have not known.

---- mine,

Each time You make your requests known to Me, every time you cry out and call My Name I answer because I AM with you always. I AM closer to you than your breath. I know all, I see all, I understand all, and at a time of My choosing, ---- my own, I will rain down blessings on everyone that you plead for before Me night and day. Be still and know that I AM God. Come into My Presence with praise and thanksgiving. Be joyful for I AM the Lord your God who takes you by the hand to prevent you from stumbling. Be of good cheer I have overcome the world.  It is I who save. It is I who answer. It is I who abide in you. It is I who am faithful. It is I who have loved you with an everlasting love. It is I who have laid down My life for you. It is I who deliver by the power of My Name. Have faith. Remain constant. Do not doubt but believe for I AM God.  I AM the Lord. I AM your Savior, your Redeemer, your Brother, your Friend, and the Bridegroom of your soul. All that I have said will come to pass for I AM the Eternal Word of God and My Word will not return empty without fulfilling all that I have assured you My Word will accomplish. Fear not, little one, it pleases God to give you the Kingdom.

No comments:

Post a Comment