Thursday, September 26, 2024

JOB 19:25-27 (2024)

JOB 19:25-27

For I know that my Redeemer lives,
   and that at the last he will stand upon the earth;
and after my skin has been thus destroyed,
   then in my flesh I shall see God,
whom I shall see on my side,
   and my eyes shall behold, and not another.
   My heart faints within me!

---- mine,

Your hope is in Me, your will and Mine must be one. Everlasting life is My gift to all whom I have called by name and whose names are carved on the palms of My hand. I know you. I have known you in time and in eternity. You are willed by God, not just you but everyone whom you love and for whom you plead before My throne of mercy night and day. Yes. ---- my own, you will see Me with your own eyes when I call you home to live with Me and remain with Me forever. But until then I have given you the greatest gift of all - the gift of Myself in the Holy Eucharist. Eat My Flesh and even now you experience eternal bliss and life. Do not let your heart be troubled about anything but continue to pray with faith, with hope, and be not anxious for My Word is truth. All that the Word spoken by the Father and is empowered by the Breath of the Spirit will come to pass. Be of good cheer I have overcome the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment