Wednesday, September 18, 2024

PSALM 138:1, 3, 8 (2024)

PSALM 138:1, 3, 8

Thanksgiving and Praise of David.

I give you thanks, O Lord, with my whole heart;
   before the gods I sing your praise;

On the day I called, you answered me,
   you increased my strength of soul.

 The Lord will fulfill his purpose for me;
   your steadfast love, O Lord, endures forever.
   Do not forsake the work of your hands.

---- mine,

I dwell in the praises of those who belong to Me, who declare with their lips and lives that they are Mine. Rejoice and be glad for I have heard you, I always hear you.  Rejoice and be glad for I, your God, the Bridegroom of your soul, delight in you. I keep your hand firmly in Mine lest you stumble, I love you and laid down My life for you. I have made a covenant of love with you and with your family and I will never forget it  Have no fear not for yourself nor for those you love for God has declared that the deep waters will not swallow you, the winds will not veer you off course, you will not drown no matter how high the surge of the waves that threaten to sink you, for I will guide you in safety to the place of refuge which is My Sacred Heart. Here you will abide in Me and I in you. Be of good cheer I have obtained for you all that you ask for in prayer, for you are Mine forever. 

No comments:

Post a Comment