Tuesday, September 24, 2024

ZECHARIAH 9:9 (2024)

ZECHARIAH 9:9

Rejoice greatly, O daughter Zion!
   Shout aloud, O daughter Jerusalem!
Lo, your king comes to you;
   triumphant and victorious is he,
humble and riding on a donkey,
   on a colt, the foal of a donkey.

---- mine,

Rejoice! Your time of mourning has ended. The days of sighing and groaning in sorrow have passed. I have heard you and I come to aid you, to heal, to restore, and to make whole once again. Know that I the Lord have spoken and all I have said will now come to pass. Watch for the new things that I have begun in the lives of your loved ones whom you place before Me night and day. Rejoice and be glad, ---- my own, for the King who is meek and humble of heart has spoken and My Word is true.

No comments:

Post a Comment