Wednesday, September 4, 2024

JEREMIAH 12:3A (2024)

JEREMIAH 12:3A

But you, O Lord, know me;
   You see me and test me—my heart is with you.

---- mine,

Yes, I know you better than you know yourself. I know your faults and your failings, I know your strengths and your weaknesses, and I know how readily you choose the easy path instead of the narrow way that leads to My Kingdom. I know that your will is weak and your flesh is frail and concupiscence often governs you and forms your decisions. I also know that you desire to love Me with your whole heart, should, might, mind, and strength. I know you strive gladly and joyfully to serve your neighbor when the opportunity presents itself. I know you, ---- my own, and I do not desire that you get discouraged even though you often choose the easy path. Ask Me and I will give you all the graces you need to strive to choose My will over yours. I do not wish you to be sad, gloomy, or downcast such Christians are not the sheep that belong to My fold. Rather, those who belong to Me, those called by My Name rejoice always and in all circumstances. They have a song on their lips, praise in their hearts, and the sure confidence that I AM with them always and that all things will work for the good of those who love Me, those who are Mine. Be not afraid ---- my own, to ask for help and I will pour out My Holy Spirit on you and He will help you and so will Mother, your Guardian Angel, and all the angels and saints in heaven. They all want you to live a life of holiness and grace. So ask and you will receive pressed down, shaken together, and overflowing. For your God is a gracious and generous God full of compassion and mercy who does not keep an account of your sins but loves you with an everlasting love. Rejoice always choose to be glad and joyful for God is with you and all is well.

No comments:

Post a Comment