Thursday, September 12, 2024

ISAIAH 49:14-16, 23C, 25B, 50:2C (2024)

ISAIAH 49:14-16, 23C, 25B, 50:2C

But Zion said, ‘The Lord has forsaken me,
my Lord has forgotten me.’
Can a woman forget her nursing-child,
or show no compassion for the child of her womb?
Even these may forget,
yet I will not forget you.
See, I have inscribed you on the palms of my hands;
your walls are continually before me.
Then you will know that I am the Lord;
those who wait for me shall not be put to shame.
But thus says the Lord:
I will contend with those who contend with you,
and I will save your children.
Is my hand shortened, that it cannot redeem?
Or have I no power to deliver?

---- mine,

As often as you need Me to reassure you of My love for you and for those you love and intercede with tears and sighs too deep for words, I will reassure you. Why? Because I love you and I love them with a love beyond anything you can ever imagine. See, I have carved you names on the palms of My Hand. Each of you is Mine. I have ransomed you with My Blood and My Life. Why are you sad? Why do you come to Me as an orphan? Do you not know that My Father is your Father, My God is your God, that I have poured My Holy Spirit into your heart? Do not say, 'Who will save my children?' I save, I, Yeshua, I, Jesus, I the Son of the Living God save. I AM the Eternal Word of the Father that issued forth from Him by the Breath of the Holy Spirit so ever doubt that My Hand is shortened or that I cannot redeem or that I have no power to deliver. I AM GOD and nothing is too difficult for Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment