Friday, September 20, 2024

PSALM 37:23-24 (2024)

PSALM 37:23-24

   Our steps are made firm by the Lord,
   when he delights in our way
though we stumble, we shall not fall headlong,
   for the Lord holds us by the hand.
 
---- mine,

This is what I keep assuring you that I do. I take you by the hand, I hold it firmly in My own. You will not stumble and even if you should, though your steps may falter, you will not fall. I will keep every one of My promises to you. All that I have said will come to pass. I AM the Living Word of God, I AM the Eternal Word of the Father. I AM God from God, Light from Light, true God from true God and you are mine, ---- my own. You are mine. From the moment you were conceived in your mother's womb, you belonged to Me. Remain in my love and I will give you the Kingdom for your inheritance. All that is Mine is yours and those whom you plead for faithfully, you are all co-heirs with Me. It pleases the Father and Me to draw you and unite you in and through Me to the love of God. 

No comments:

Post a Comment