Tuesday, September 17, 2024

PSALM 12:6 (2024)

PSALM 12:6

The promises of the Lord are promises that are pure,
   silver refined in a furnace on the ground,
   purified seven times.

---- mine,

I have made an everlasting covenant with you. It is a covenant sealed in My Blood and the Holy Spirit. It is a covenant that draws you into the life of the Triune God and makes you a member of the household of God. As a child of God, you are an heir with Me to all My riches in glory. All that the Father has is Mine, which I share with you wholly and gladly. I bless you with My riches. I fill you with My life. I take you by the hand and lead you on the Way of righteousness and Truth. Ask and I will give you all that you need to ensure that you will finally come to the place of rest that has been prepared for you eternally. Behold your name is written not only on the palm of my hands and on My Heart but also in heaven. Be of good cheer, ---- my own, I have conquered the world. In the furnace of My Love, in the furnace of My passion, in the power of My Blood which soaked the earth and made everything in it pleasing and acceptable to My Father, I declare you to be Mine irrevocably in time and in eternity Have no fear for with Me you are victorious for the glorious Lamb of God has taken away the sins of the whole world.

No comments:

Post a Comment